If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.

Preparation for starting with BAPP

Thursday 28 March 2013

First Tuesday Coffee and Easter


Next week are the Easter Holidays: I am point person for questions at for the holiday. Feel free to SKYPE or email me if you have any emergency questions, even if I am not your advisor.

April 2nd is our next ‘First Tuesday Coffee House meeting’. We will meet on SKYPE at 7:30pm London time. Don’t forget the clocks change this weekend as British ‘summer’ time begins!!!!

If you want to join in the ‘First Tuesday Coffee House meeting’ please SKYPE me to make a connection before Tuesday if possible or send me an email with your SKYPE address so I can reach out to you. Let other people know about it too.

Well, now’s an exciting time as we see the end of term looming and start planning summer work etc… Keep calm, breath. Find out your best way of dealing with all you have to do – I make lists so I can tick things off!!

Hope to chat on Tuesday
Adesola

No comments:

Post a Comment